The Poké Bowl
Pok é bowl: fresh, healthy, incredibly delicious – Pok é bowl is a mixture of raw fish, crispy vegetables and rice, which may not be known, but it will soon become a food trend.
Hello 2017! If you finally decide to eat more balanced and healthier food this year, congratulations. After Christmas, I also began to eat a lot of vegetables and vitamins from January.
It is not only because I have a feeling that my body is longing for a rich and sweet christmas time, but also because I want to support my body in the fight against the current rampant influenza epidemic.
For this reason, I show you a recipe today, which contains taste, color and many important nutrients, so that you can spend the cold season with a strong immune system – Pok é bowl.
As a food blogger, I am also a researcher. It can be said that he pays close attention to new foods, trends and dishes in order to cook and evaluate them for you. Of course, he can also show them on my blog.
What is poking a bowl?
After the hype of Pok é mon go last year, you may think that this dish is related to catching small monsters, but this is not the case, because healthy fast food from Hawaii has become a reality, especially in USA trend.
The verb “Pok é” means “cut” or “piece together”. Because the Magic Baby bowl is full of a colorful mixture of sashimi, vegetables and rice. Special features of sushi bowl: ingredients can be put together separately, or added or omitted. So everyone has something, and everyone guarantees to be full.
Fitmelonies health ingredients for Pok é bowl
Pok é bowl is very healthy
Raw salmon or tuna are used to poke the bowl. Although the fat content of salmon is quite high compared with other fish, it mainly provides unsaturated fatty acids that have a positive impact on our cardiovascular system. It also supports our metabolism through the iodine it contains and provides us with a large amount of protein.
Plain white rice
Rice is very suitable for providing energy for our bodies. Because it provides us with vitamins, proteins, especially carbohydrates. The high proportion of dietary fiber and dietary fiber in rice also have a positive impact on our satiety and digestion. If it is used in combination with fresh vegetables, fruits or fish, it will not produce obvious effects.
Vegetables are healthy – yawn. If you haven’t fallen asleep with all the healthy ingredients so far, please open your eyes. It should be well known now that vegetables make us healthy. However, only the vegetable mixture of different types of vegetables provided in the Magic Baby bowl can provide such a unique and perfect nutritional combination, nothing. Red cabbage is an absolute vitamin C bomb. Like salmon, avocado provides us with unsaturated fatty acids. Soybeans are rich in B vitamins, folic acid and other important substances, while seaweed is rich in a variety of minerals.
Recipes for poking bowls
Fitmelonie’s Pok é bowl material
There is no such thing as the Pok é bowl. Due to the different combinations of vegetables, fish and rice, each Pok é bowl is unique and always surprisingly novel. Therefore, you can use the following recipe as the first inspiration to make your own magic baby bowl and try different ingredients.
Quick description: at first, raw fish belonged to Pok é bowl. If you don’t like it, please don’t be forced to use it. If you are pregnant or have low immune function, please avoid using it. I also want to emphasize again that the quality of fish is very important to me. Fish has always been a key issue. Therefore, when shopping, please pay attention to some certifications, such as MSC, ASC, FOTS or global gap seals. If you are not willing to pay a reasonable price for good fish, you would rather not use it and prepare the Magic Baby bowl with tofu or vegetables only.
So now I don’t want to keep talking, but finally I’ll tell you the recipe!
Materials for poking bowls
- 400g salmon
- 150g rice (sushi rice)
- 1 tbsp black sesame
- 1 tbsp white sesame
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 shallots
- 1-2 whole radish
- 1/2 mango
- 1 packet Goma wakame seaweed salad
- 1-2 fresh corianders
- 2 tablespoons red cabbage
For poking bowl marinade
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime
- cayenne pepper
- A teaspoon of honey
This is how it is made Pok é bowl
- Put the fish in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (it’s easier to cut later).
- Then wash the sushi rice, cook it according to the instructions, and lay it on a large plate to cool.
- Now take the fish out of the refrigerator, check the bones, remove the skin with a sharp knife, and cut it into squares of about 1.5 cm.
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl, and then add the fish pieces. Stir well, cover with fresh-keeping film, and put it into the refrigerator.
- Halve the mango kernel and cut it into cubes. Cut the avocado in half, scoop out the pulp with a tablespoon, and cut it into thin wedges or small squares. Wash the radish and onion and cut into thin slices or rolls.
- Then take the soybeans out of the pod, simply wash and dry them. Wash the coriander and chop the leaves. Bake white and black sesame seeds gently in a fat free coating pot.
- Pour the cooled rice into the bowl, and then spread the vegetables and fruits on it. Finally, put the salted salmon into a bowl and sprinkle with sesame and coriander.
- The bowl is ready. Please have dinner!