Do you like the recipe of green asparagus? In this blog, I introduced three of my favorite spring crispy dishes. All recipes can be used, low carbohydrate, of course delicious!
I love spring, not only because the sun is bright, I can finally bury my scarf or thick coat deep in the wardrobe, but also because my favorite vegetable green asparagus is back.
I found it in the weekly market and couldn’t stop it. I don’t object to classic white asparagus, but I think green asparagus is more delicious and more suitable for fresh dishes.
In my opinion, it is crisper and more diversified. In addition, it also has something important for white brothers and sisters: high chlorophyll content makes it green and nutritious. By the way, green asparagus is rich in vitamin C and β- Carotene (provitamin A).
Summer is coming. Green asparagus is a good way to lose a few pounds. It has a surprisingly low fat and calorie content, with only 18 calories per 100 grams.
So I put green asparagus and crispy salad, fresh vegetables and high-quality protein on the table. You can find my favorite asparagus Recipe on this blog!
1. Strawberry goat cheese crispy Asparagus Salad
Fresh asparagus salad with strawberries, goat cheese and avocado
Everyone who knows me knows: I’m definitely a salad fan. Especially in spring, seasonal fruits and vegetables provide a new and exciting combination. This salad is my undisputed favorite.
- Green asparagus 250g
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4-5 medium strawberries
- Some sesame
- Mixed salad with both hands
- ½ Avocado
- 1 goat cheese wheel
Ingredients of spices
- 1 tablespoon condition Balsamico Bianco (also great)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse black pepper from the mill
- Crude sea salt
- Wash and dry lettuce and sesame.
- Cut off the hard end of green asparagus (about 3-5cm), wash it and cut it into medium size.
- Then peel the onions and cut them into very small cubes. In a non stick pot, heat olive oil with medium high temperature, and fry the scallions for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add asparagus and fry in hot oil until slightly yellow but still chewy, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and add lemon juice.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, and cut them into thin slices. Cut the avocado in half and dice.
- In a clean glass bottle, mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and shake well until all ingredients are fully mixed.
- Put the washed salad into the asparagus bowl and serve. Stir well, then carefully add strawberries and avocados. Divide the lettuce into plates and mash the goat cheese with your hands.
2. Green asparagus bacon omelet
Bacon omelet and fitmelonies green asparagus
Sunday brunch is as good as barbecue. Through this recipe, I let my loved ones taste the taste of asparagus. In addition, asparagus dishes with low carbohydrate will be served soon, which will make the hungry stomach feel full for a longer time.
- 6 green asparagus
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 6 Bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful of sesame
- Five cherry tomatoes
- Wash the asparagus and remove the bottom third. Then cook in salt water for 3-4 minutes, drain, rinse and drain. Wash the cherry tomato, cut it in half and put it aside.
- Wrap 2 pieces of bacon around 2 pieces of asparagus, fry in a preheated frying pan for about 4 minutes, and turn the asparagus shell.
- Then take it out to keep warm. Next, put the eggs into the pot, add cherry tomatoes and turn them over.
- Spread the rocket on the plate, put an asparagus roll on it, and put fried eggs and tomatoes on it.
3. Asparagus vegetable meat omelet
Vegetable meat omelette with green asparagus and tomato fimeroni
You’re hungry. Don’t you like carefully made recipes? Then green asparagus meat omelette is just right for you! The preparation only takes about 15 minutes. When you bake in the oven, you have time to do other things.
- Green asparagus 500g
- 50 ml milk
- Five medium-sized eggs
- 1 pinch of chili powder “good look”
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- A pile of fresh herbs (I like marjoram or radish)
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground parmesan cheese
- First, preheat the oven to 180 ° C to heat the top and bottom.
- Peel off the lower third of the asparagus, cut off the edge of the tree, and cut the asparagus spear in half. Then blanch in salt water for about 5 minutes. Then rinse with cold water and drain. Wash the cherry tomato, cut it in half and put it aside.
- Use an egg beater to mix eggs, milk and cream cheese. Season with salt, chili powder and nutmeg. Next, heat olive oil in a heat-resistant frying pan. Then add the egg mixture, heat it over medium heat for about 1 minute, and stir at the same time.
- Spread the prepared green asparagus and cherry tomatoes on the egg mixture, and then sprinkle with ground parmesan cheese.
- Place the pan on the shelf in the center of the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes. You can put the asparagus meat omelette directly into the pot or cut it into small pieces.
Enjoy the asparagus recipe, of course, to appetizer!