Juicy pumpkin Brownie
Hello autumn and hello pumpkin! After all, you can put it in a casserole, bake it in an oven, or mash it with soup, but that’s not all. Pumpkin is actually a real candy. As a versatile vegetable talent, it is very suitable for autumn dessert. These super chocolate pumpkin brownies are the perfect autumn dessert and are bound to be addictive. People who love sweets must have it!
Colorful leaves, the last warm sunshine, and finally pumpkin! Autumn is absolutely necessary for me. Like my old friends, I look forward to the colorful pumpkins piled up on the stands every year. For me, they are not only the precursor of autumn, but also my favorite vegetables at this time of year. Pumpkin risotto, custard or salty filling. Few dishes are not suitable for pumpkins. Don’t you think? I’ll prove it to you.
Pumpkin has a slightly sweet taste like nuts, which is very suitable for making cheese cakes, soft waffles, pumpkin brownies and other sweets.
Tata Tata! This unique combination of bright orange red vegetables and super chocolate batter makes pumpkin brownies the perfect autumn dessert! Who would have thought that health would be so delicious?
healthy? Of course, chocolate cake is not always considered a low calorie snack. But with some tips, calorie bombs can be a healthier choice. Pumpkin cake is not inferior to traditional brownie cake in taste, but due to the use of spelt flour, applesauce and rice paste, their fat and sugar content are significantly lower than that of classic cake.
- 250g spelling
- Medium Hokkaido pumpkin 1/2 (pumpkin puree 100g)
- 1 teaspoon ground pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dark chocolate 100g
- 1 medium-sized egg
- 3-5 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons rice paste
- 2 tablespoons applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation – how to complete
- Pumpkin puree cut the washed pumpkin into two halves, sow with a spoon, and grind a handful of pumpkin with a kitchen grater. Cut the rest into small cubes and steam it in a pan. To do this, put the pumpkin pieces into a cup of medium water and cook for about 15 minutes. Then use 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, coconut oil or butter to make puree and put it aside.
- Then preheat the oven to 170 ° C and heat the top / bottom. Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in the water bath. When it softens, pour it into a large bowl, add rice paste, some salt and eggs and stir. Next, add pumpkin spices, applesauce and pumpkin puree.
- Put spelt flour and cocoa cake into a bowl and stir well until there is no caking. Finally, mix in pumpkin crumbs and pour brownie batter into the oil pan.
- Bake brownies in the oven for about 25-30 minutes (depending on the thickness), and then test whether the batter is thoroughly baked on the wooden string after a period of time. Then let Brownie cool in a slightly open oven for about 30 minutes.
Fitmelonies pumpkin brownies
My secret of buying pumpkins
When shopping, you should always make sure that the pumpkin skin is intact and free of bruises. If the pumpkin sounds hollow when knocked, it is ripe and ready for use. In rural areas, many farms provide self-service booths during the pumpkin season. You can buy pumpkins cheaply at a uniform price. Therefore, there are always enough pumpkins in stock to remind you of the delicious brownie cake at any time.
By the way, if you are more interested in pumpkin recipes, check out here; -)