Don’t bake Strawberry Cheesecake
Are you ready to enjoy the delicious strawberry cheesecake? Then go to the cake tray. Because this fruity cheese cake is not only delicious, but also has low sugar content, so it does not need to be baked. Sounds incredible? Try it – this is your favorite new recipe!
What’s better than fresh strawberry cheesecake? Not much for me. Well, forget about beach vacations, healthy and fulfilling lives.; -)
But in fact, only a few cooking recipes can surprise me like a very good Strawberry Cheesecake. I can live on it, so to speak.
But how else is it possible: there is a small problem. Because Strawberry Cheesecake is certainly not an ideal diet food. Unfortunately, it can’t be eaten in large quantities without endangering the bikini body.
In order to eat an extra Strawberry Cheesecake without guilt, there are only two choices: either bake a very, very small cheesecake, or make the ingredients of the cheesecake “suitable for diet”.
Since Mini cakes don’t really fill you up, I came up with a great low carb strawberry cheese cake recipe for you. The best thing is: this cake doesn’t need to be put in the oven, just put an ice cube in the refrigerator, and it doesn’t contain animal gelatin.
- 150g almond powder (peeled)
- 40g coconut oil
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
Ingredients for cheese cake
- 340 grams of low-fat quarks
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 150 g xylitol
- 100g half fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons agar
- 400g strawberries
- A few strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Heat coconut oil until it becomes a good liquid. Then knead with ground almonds, ground coconut, xylitol, cinnamon and salt until the mixture is no longer fragile.
- Lay baking paper on a small bottom, and then spread the almond coconut mixture evenly in the spring plate and press it tightly. Now put the spring pot in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- At the same time, wash the strawberries and remove the stems. Cut half the strawberries into a quarter and the other half into thin slices.
- Put the cut strawberries into a saucepan, add 150g xylitol, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and lemon peel, and then boil.
- Stew over low heat until the strawberries soften. Then beat it into mud with a manual mixer (if you like, you can sieve the strawberry mud to remove the strawberry seeds and large pieces).
- Then add agar and let everything boil for two minutes. Now take the mixture out of the stove and let it cool a little.
- At the same time, stir the low-fat quark with Greek yogurt and cream cheese until creamy. Then add the strawberry puree to the cream and mix until the mixture is beautiful and uniform pink.
- Now put it in the spring plate, flatten it and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, carefully remove it from the spring mold and decorate it with fresh strawberries, pecans and mint.
Enjoy a meal!
Nutritional value of each piece (cut the cake into 8 pieces)
calorie1 95 calories
methane 6 g
protein 11 g