Would you like a cake in the middle? Absolutely – because this avocado cheesecake is definitely worth a place on the cake table. The green cheese cake was quickly made, almost without refined sugar, and it was visually attractive.
You either love them or you can’t stand them avocados.
In recent years, avocado, by the way, is not a vegetable but a berry, so as a fruit, it has reached an absolute worship status. At present, it ranks first in the popularity of healthy fat suppliers, far surpassing nuts or salmon.
you ‘re right. Avocado is one of the fattest fruits. We already know that the fat in food is high in calories, but it is not directly harmful to health. Because monounsaturated fatty acids in particular can even help maintain our health and lower our cholesterol levels. Avocado is rich in these fatty acids.
Avocado is high in fat, which can also help us absorb the so-called fat soluble nutrients from other foods in the body. In addition, it also provides a wide range of G essential vitamins. B. Biotin, vitamin E α- Carotene and vitamin A.
By the way, as long as I remember, I have been in \teamavocado. Whether in salads, as toppings, or in smoothies. Avocados just give every dish a better shade – at least I think so.
Finally, there is a new favorite cake
Fitmelonies avocado Cheesecake with nuts and berries
But now it’s on the cake. Most of us have a favorite cake. If we choose between two cakes, we will always choose it. My favorite cake is definitely cheese cake. I can start writing a speech praising cheesecake in a separate blog, but I don’t want to do that.
Because this blog should be about the exotic brother of cheese cake: Avocado cheese cake. I like avocado and I like cheese cake.
But is it even suitable? A green cake with so many avocados? No cheese cake?
I admit I was a little skeptical at first, but because the result was so exaggerated and even child friendly (yes, the healthy green cake the children ate), I had to share my avocado cheese cake
Of course, cake is not necessarily low in calories, because it is mainly composed of fat. But you will never feel so guilty about eating the second piece, because avocado cheesecake mainly uses healthy ingredients such as quarks, nuts and avocado.
Avocado cheese cake recipe
Fitmeloni’s avocado Cheese Cake Ingredients
Of course, I want to briefly emphasize that I am not the inventor of this food combination, and now the Internet is full of avocado cheesecake. I have developed my own recipe based on countless other recipes, and everyone can change this recipe according to their own wishes and ideas. So let’s start: Avocado cheesecake!
Ingredients for avocado cheese cake
For the ground:
- 100g Pecan
- 2 tablespoons
- 150g whole wheat biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of ground coconut and a little for spring pot
- Red jujube 150g
- 3-4 lemons
- 5 avocados
- 500g low fat quark
- 125 ml honey or rice syrup
- 1 pistachios (peeled)
- Frozen berries (for decoration)
- Some pecans
- A few slices of lime
- (diameter 26 or 28 cm)
- Mixer, mixer or chopper
- There is enough space in the refrigerator
How do you do it?
- Put the whole wheat biscuits in the freezing bag and pound them into coarse biscuit crumbs with a Kitchen Spoon (so beat them well!), Then put them in a separate bowl.
- If necessary, dig a hole in the date and cut it into small pieces with a knife. Then put pecans into a food processor or blender and add chopped dates. Stir until no large pieces remain.
- Add the date and pecan mixture to the biscuit crumbs and mix all the ingredients evenly. Lubricate the spring mold with a little coconut oil, and then spread the mixture of biscuit jujube nut base completely in the jar and press it tightly.
- Squeeze the lime and collect the juice in a bowl. Then scoop out the avocado and roughly chop the pulp. Put avocado slices and lime juice into a blender, or use an immersion blender to stir until smooth.
- Drain the low-fat quarks and add them to avocado cream with a spoon and honey. Pour the finished cream into the spring pot and smooth it with a spatula. Then put the avocado cheese cake in the refrigerator for at least one night.
- The next day, carefully loosen the cake from all directions with a sharp knife, and then remove the spring plate.
- If you like, decorate the cake with lime slices, chopped pistachios, and frozen berries. Then you must eat more than one piece!